The All Day Lumbar Pack is the largest pack in our lineup with all of the features to make your full days out on the water a better experience. Versatile for any angler and any type of water!
- Net Holster: Positioned on the pack to accommodate left or right-hand casting. Plastic reinforced webbing holds shape so you can slide net in and out easily, and makes carrying for long distances or over uneasy terrain easy!
- Hydration Holster: Expandable design can carry everything from a small water bottle or large Nalgene style bottle, or two 12oz cans.
- Water Resistant Main Compartment: Roll-down main compartment uses rubber-backed fabric with all seams taped for increased water resistance. ** Roll down at least 3-times for maximum water resistance. **
- Top Zipper Compartment: Good spot for stashing keys, licenses, power bars, or similar items. Not waterproof, just handy.
- Waist Belt Attachment Straps: Quick release buckle on each waist strap accommodates the included hydration holster on either side. You can also add on our Shot Pack or Flask Pack to maximize utility.
- Elastic Cord Jacket Keeper: Stash your rain jacket or extra layer securely with tension while not taking up space in the main compartment.
- Shoulder Strap – Double or Single: We designed the pack to work ALL DAY, and the shoulder straps are a key part: sometimes you’ll want two shoulder straps backpack style for longer excursions, and other times you’ll just want one – like when casting for longer periods of time.
- Single Adjust Waist Strap: Sewing one side of the buckle onto the waist belt allows for easier one-hand operation because you’ll likely have your rod in the other.
- Secure-Close Waist Buckle: The most secure waist buckle possible – depress both sides and lift up in the middle to release the buckle – this means it will not come undone at the wrong time.
- Padded Internal Structure: Increases useable space while protecting contents.
- Webbing Keepers: Elastic webbing rights are attached to all straps – so you can roll up the excess strap and keep secure. No loose ends to snag lines or branches.
- Aero-Mesh Padding: Breathable mesh on the back panel and waist belt to increase comfort ALL DAY.
- Durable Materials: Climbing grade webbing, delron buckles, water-resistant zippers with Hypalon pulls, and water-resistant woven fabric that resists tearing and snags.
- Colors: Mud
- Dimensions: 14″ x 12″ x 8″
- Capacity: 22 L or 1344 Cu. In.
- Weight: 3.35 lbs
- Unconditional Warranty
All Day Pack – Questions & Answers
Travis Bradford – Creekside Media –
There’s not much to say about this pack except that it is awesome, plain and simple. This pack has more room than you ever will need. As an outdoor photographer, I tend to carry way more gear than I need to and this bag has so much room for gear and more! I can easily fit my camera bag with a camera and two lenses, my drone and its controller, a layer and lunch with room to spare. I don’t worry about my water hurting my gear with the roll-top bag and taped seams. I also use the flask pack with this and I fit all of my needed fishing gear in it to stay organized! Tippet, nippers, hemostats and fly boxes stay neat and organized so I know right where everything is at. While on a week-long trip in the Bob Marshall Wilderness shooting for an outfitter this past summer, this was my pack of choice. Between chasing Big Cutthroat and Bull Trout from dawn till dusk, rock hopping the canyons they call home and jumping off the mules we used to get to the hard to reach locations, this pack never let me down and always allowed me to have what I needed when I needed it while being more than comfortable. This pack Is awesome, hands down!
Andrew Ebert –
This is undoubtedly the best fly bag on the market. Net carrier, good volume for carrying fly boxes of all sizes, can attach other packs on the hip straps, and most importantly comfortable for walking, standing, casting for 10+ hrs per day. Great load bearing as well — all the weight sits on your hips to leave zero pressure on the shoulders for all day casting.
I was never a fan of the larger lumbar packs until I had the ability to try this one. The multiple straps make this extremely comfortable, and easy to slide around my waist if I need to access the pouch when Im standing waist deep in the river. I tend to take longer hikes into deeper sections of river and need something that I can pack food, water, camera, rain shell and of course way too many boxes in. This pack fits all of my needs and has been durable and comfortable in the most remote situations.