The All Day Lumbar Pack is the largest pack in our lineup with all of the features to make your full days out on the water a better experience. Versatile for any angler and any type of water!
- Net Holster: Positioned on the pack to accommodate left or right-hand casting. Plastic reinforced webbing holds shape so you can slide net in and out easily, and makes carrying for long distances or over uneasy terrain easy!
- Hydration Holster: Expandable design can carry everything from a small water bottle or large Nalgene style bottle, or two 12oz cans.
- Water Resistant Main Compartment: Roll-down main compartment uses rubber-backed fabric with all seams taped for increased water resistance. ** Roll down at least 3-times for maximum water resistance. **
- Top Zipper Compartment: Good spot for stashing keys, licenses, power bars, or similar items. Not waterproof, just handy.
- Waist Belt Attachment Straps: Quick release buckle on each waist strap accommodates the included hydration holster on either side. You can also add on our Shot Pack or Flask Pack to maximize utility.
- Elastic Cord Jacket Keeper: Stash your rain jacket or extra layer securely with tension while not taking up space in the main compartment.
- Shoulder Strap – Double or Single: We designed the pack to work ALL DAY, and the shoulder straps are a key part: sometimes you’ll want two shoulder straps backpack style for longer excursions, and other times you’ll just want one – like when casting for longer periods of time.
- Single Adjust Waist Strap: Sewing one side of the buckle onto the waist belt allows for easier one-hand operation because you’ll likely have your rod in the other.
- Secure-Close Waist Buckle: The most secure waist buckle possible – depress both sides and lift up in the middle to release the buckle – this means it will not come undone at the wrong time.
- Padded Internal Structure: Increases useable space while protecting contents.
- Webbing Keepers: Elastic webbing rights are attached to all straps – so you can roll up the excess strap and keep secure. No loose ends to snag lines or branches.
- Aero-Mesh Padding: Breathable mesh on the back panel and waist belt to increase comfort ALL DAY.
- Durable Materials: Climbing grade webbing, delron buckles, water-resistant zippers with Hypalon pulls, and water-resistant woven fabric that resists tearing and snags.
- Colors: Mud
- Dimensions: 14″ x 12″ x 8″
- Capacity: 22 L or 1344 Cu. In.
- Weight: 3.35 lbs
- Unconditional Warranty