The Boat Net is built for boating… with its 38″ handle you have the added reach to net fish out of any type of watercraft. Perfect for the drift boat, lake boat, or places you fish with cliffs, jetties, ledges, etc… Same size and shaped hoop as the popular Lunker Net, the Boat Net will make sure you land the fish of a lifetime. Offered in 7 different colors of anodization and made at our HQ in Francis, Utah USA.
- American Made – in our shop, using tooling we designed, American Made aluminum and supplies
- Anodized Aluminum for corrosion resistance and cool coloring options.
- Knurled Texture on the Handle for Grip
- Rubber Net Bag available in Clear or Black – more fish-friendly!
- Measurement Indicators on Hoop – 12″, 16″,18″, 19″, 20″, 21″
- Custom acetal bolt to hold hoop to handle securely, while allowing easy dis-assemble and re-assembly for replacing bags or travel
- Threaded sealed end-cap makes for water-proof storage in the handle – Streamside flask
- Hoop is 22″ Long, Width tapers from 13.5″ to 9″
- Net Bag is 16″ deep but stretches
- 38″ Handle – The entire Net is 60″ long in total – it’s for the boat
- Colors – Orange, Red, GunMetal, Wasabi, Blue, Purple, Black, or Mix Colors for Two Tone
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Warranty – excluding the rubber net bag in most instances.
Field & Stream REVIEW – 20 items for the ultimate float trip.
Dally’s Ozark Fly fisher REVIEW – Net still ready for use after 6 months missing in high water!