The ultimate fly fishing multi tool: cutting, crimping, de-barbing, and release tool all in the popular Bob’s Tactical handle configuration. Our time tested Crocodile jaw for releasing fish without handling them has been improved – larger diameter Croc jaws, and thinner side walls make it even easier to use of wider range of fly size – down to #20/#22…
- Named in honor of our grandfather, fly fishing mentor, and solid man.
- Proper sized thumb loop – because getting your thumb stuck in hemostats is weak.
- Proper sized double finger loop – for more pulling power and control.
- Croc Jaws – ability to use as release tool and remove hooks without damaging hackle or materials.
- Half textured/Half Smooth tip design – to make both de-barbing and crimping weight easier.
- Serrated Scissors – to cut virtually all types and thicknesses of line.
- 2-Step Lock design that does not engage when the tips touch.
- Individually Quality Controlled and improved at our HQ in Utah.
- Unconditional Warranty