- Named in honor of our grandfather, fly fishing mentor, and solid man
- True De-Barb even on size 28-30.
- Lock designed in such a way that it does not engage while de-barbing, even small flies. This is a significant design detail. Trying to de-barb small flies when the lock engages on other’s hemostats is annoying and often times results in a broken hook..Pliers lock while de-barbing on hook, takes pressure to release the lock, the added pressure breaks the hook……Not happening with ours.
- Thumb Specific Finger Loop – bigger is better, and easier
- Serrated scissor – small but sharp and effective
- Individually Quality Controlled and improved in Utah