Here’s how the Flask Pack came to be… years ago we were fishing with our good friend and fellow product perfectionist Mickey Anderson. One of us wore a chest pack from a prior employer, the other a leather lanyard we used to sell and fly boxes in shorts pockets, Mickey was sporting a small fanny pack that he had completely re-sewn into the ultimate pack for his Ninja-style tactical fishing. It was a decent day, we each hooked into nice fish in obvious areas – and then sat down and drank beer while Mickey pulled fish out of not only the same holes but also every possible holding water on the stretch. His custom modified pack didn’t hurt that productivity. He didn’t have to deal with a whole bottle of dry shake opening in a molded foam pocket, or fumble with a fly box in wet shorts that stuck to the plastic. Following this day, we told Mickey we’d produce a small pack if he’d work with us to perfect it. What you see is the result… aka The Flask Pack!
- Ability to be worn as a chest pack, fanny pack, sling pack, or attached to a backpack
- Neoprene strap for added comfort and even weight distribution
- Built in floatant holders to carry your dry shake or gel floatant
- Built in Mickey’s Tippet Leash
- Internal capacity for several fly boxes, fishing license, keys, & other accessories
- Made with durable materials – water resistant material
- Pockets internal and external for separating your gear
- Double sided Coil Leash to tether your pliers, nippas, or other streamside accessories.
- Fly patch for drying out flies or quick grab capabilities.
- Back to Back IFTD “Best Chest Pack” Winner in 2012 & 2013
- Colors: Mud
- Dimensions: 10″ x 7″ 3″
- Capacity: 3.44 L or 210 Cu. In.
- Weight: 0.88 lbs
- Unconditional Warranty
Tim Braley –
I use this pack every time I fish wether wading or drift fishing. It is my go to accessory pack. It carries a lot of gear and keeps it all accessible. It adjusts well and is comfortable to wear with or without waders. It allows you to tailor the amount of gear you want to carry. It has so many ways to add and secure your gear and flies. I own it and the wader belt made by Rising and both have performed well for several years. I would not hesitate to purchase either product again and I believe both are well made and quite a addition to my other fishing gear.
Alex smith –
This thing is my go tooo! I also have the “all day pack” by rising witch I love but this thing is awesome it fits everything I need For a day and I like being light weight.. I even slip my lunker net in this thing and wade all day!