Universal Net Holster to help you carry any length or style of landing Net.
The Brookie Net with a 10″ Handle is best carried vertically, whereas the Brookie XL with a 24″ Handle or the Lunker with a 24″ Handle are best carried at an angle…Our new Universal Net Holster accommodates all of these different positions. Truly, “The Answer” with no disrespect intended to Mr. Allen Iverson whom we all enjoyed watching…
- 4″ Webbing reinforced with plastic to permanently hold open – making it easy to slide net in and out.
- 1.5″ Webbing belt with strong buckle.
- 2 Daisy Chain loops on the outside of the holster to accommodate different carrying with supplied belt:
- Belt through both Top Loops = Vertical carry for Brookie Net
- Belt through the Top Left and Bottom Right = Left Handed carry of Lunker or Brookie XL for Right Handed Casters
- Belt through the Bottom Left and Top Right = Right Handed carry of Lunker or Brookie XL for Left Handed Casters
- Designed and sewn at our HQ in Salt Lake City, Utah USA
- Made in the USA
- Unconditional Warranty
There are no reviews yet.