The Original Big Nippa is a larger version of our popular Nippa. RISING quality but beefed up for those who want something bigger in the hand whether that be fishing in the cold or larger saltwater applications. BIGGER IS BETTER!
- Nearly .75″ straight sharp cutting blade.
- Rubber grip for added comfort and identification.
- Straight Pin – to clean out the eye of the hook.
- Thumb control contour.
- Hand-friendly shape.
- Cuts ALL Mono, Tippet, and Braid
- Individually Quality Controlled and improved at our HQ in Utah.
- Individually hand-honed in Utah.
- No really… we test, inspect, and sharpen on our Diamond File every Big Nippa we sell.
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Unconditional Warranty
The Fly Fishing Insider Podcast REVIEW – 5 fly fishing accessories that every fly fisher needs.
jake cook (verified owner) –
These can be found in every pack, pair of waders and fishing jacket I own….great for cutting through thick saltwater leaders and braid.
Tim Hart –
Excellent hand-finished quality with a great grip. Never hit the river without them
Alex smith –
These nips are the shit they are so user friendly, as they are larger than most. I mainly use them for mono and Fluoro and they cut like butta!! Best nippers on the market!
D. Powell –
These things are huge! They work well for what they are and the eye clearing needle comes in handy at times.