We sat down with fly tyers from all over the world to figure out how to make the best fly tying scissors for your all-around needs. We wanted to come up with a scissor that could handle trimming small amounts of material behind a size 20 bead head to slicing right through the toughest synthetics and deer hair. What we came up with is the Stellar Scissors 2.0!
- One blade with micro-serrations and one blade with a sharp smooth cutting edge.
- The tips on each pair of scissors are hand-tuned at our HQ in Utah to our liking with a thinner tip for precision cuts.
- NEW 2.0 version with a micro-adjustable tension control knob on each pair that allows you to adjust the tension on the blades to your liking.
- Ergonomic handle design to allow you to keep scissors in hand while tying… more efficient!
- Individually Quality Controlled at our HQ in Utah.
- Weight: 1.5 oz
- Unconditional Warranty!
- Fly Tyers loved version 1.0 and you will love the Stellar Scissors 2.0 even more!