The 9″ Work Pliers are our longest pliers and get the job done when you need the extra reach and keep your hands away from those toothy species. Internal spring and locking mechanism make these a great plier for the salt.
- Half Textured/ Half Smooth Tip – to make both de-barbing and holding thicker gauge hooks easier.
- Attachment Hole/Tightening area – to attach pliers to your pack or to use while tightening/checking the knot on your streamer or salt water popper.
- 3-click lock – NICE for locking onto flies deep in the mouth of toothy slashers.
- Crimp Ridge – improved crimping power for weight, and great for sleeves used with wire rigging
- Cutting Blade – to effectively cut all types of line.
- Internal Spring – increased operating tension. This is a significant design difference. The internal spring forces the pliers arms apart, they want to be open in your hand and that makes it much easier to use them.
- Individually Quality Controlled and improved at our HQ in Utah.
- Unconditional Warranty