Before the advent of the loop-to-loop line-to-leader connection, the Nail Knot was our go-to knot. Still is on our streamer system, and for our friends who chase Steelhead. Also works really well as a fish whistle, for those of you who like a little more positive vibe on the water.
- Brass body with tapered knot tying end.
- Wire form for un-picking knots in your leader from wind, or casting.
- Wire form stores inside the tool, and can be used to clean the whistle if needed – best to use Rubbing Alcohol.
- Laser engraved instructions for tying Nail Knot on the tool, as well as the packaging.
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 0.8 oz
- Unconditional Warranty
- Also sold with the $42.0 Fish Whistle Kit HERE